Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Blondes Have WAY More Fun!

So if you haven't seen me for the past two weeks.... I've been on VACAY! My friend Shanda and I took a cruise to the Western Carribean- which was so much fun! We went on the Carnival Glory for a whole 7 days. Here are some of our adventures- we also had an underwater camera, which we have yet to develop so this is just the beginning! Enjoy...

The traditional "Safety Drill"

Dinner the first night... I was about to PUKE! Bleh...

Our first little towel seal- isn't he just cute?

Cozumel... mmmm

Getting ready to snorkel in Cozumel

Our "home" as they say for 7 days

Blue Angel dive Shop- Amazing snorkeling

Blue Angel

And they had to have lizards- ahhh!

In the shopping plaza

One BIG Chair

Two cows ;)

The water was Gorgeous!

Hello there, Mr. Rabbit

We became BFFs instantly
Little Mexican village in Costa Maya
Mexican graveyard

Mayan Ruins


Us standing on the Mayan Temple

Better view

Mexican Military border check- yes they stopped the Tourist Bus

Costa Maya

Formal Night #2

Check out the Blue Blue water! (don't mind the horrid tan lines!)

Blackbeards Cove-Bahamas
Sunbathing in the Bahamas

Nassau-Bahamas
No parking lots-just boat lots
Bored in the airport-Hello Mickey!

It's a bird, It's a plane- ha It's just me!
I always new we were friends on the go Shrek!
Bye bye for now!

No comments: