Sunday, January 24, 2010

Shooting Guns, lots of them.

Yesterday, my one day back in town, I went with my family shooting. My brothers have tonz of guns between all four of them, so we all went. It, to my surprise was actually quite fun, and I will definitely do it again! Here are some pics from the good time.

All of us, minus Eric- he went shooting with my grandpa and uncles for the day.

Waiting patiently for instructions from Nate, on how to use his "30-06"

Camille trying out the 9mm


Me braving the 30-06, dang does that thing have a wicked kick!

Jason

Me testing out the 9mm

Nate and his newly scoped 30-06


The 9mm


Check out that new scope!

Dad and the 9mm

Jas and the 22

Camille and the 22?

Me and the 22- that was probably my favorite

More 22

Mom: Turn around and look at me
Camille: Fine, hurry
Me: Cheese & Thumbs up
Jason: No, that is so dumb mom
Result: ridiculous looking picture of the three of us!
Needless to say, I think I can safely say my brothers were impressed that
I even picked up their guns!

3 comments:

Chris and Amy Darton said...

Look at you! That sounds fun! I miss ya!

Emily said...

So THIS is what you were doing all day! Looks like fun! Look at you...shootin' with the best of them!

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.