Sunday, August 15, 2010

Mini Melt Down...

These are pictures just before my mini meltdown. Here's the long story short I have long straight straight hair, which NEVER curls. Family pictures were this weekend, I wanted curls. I attempted curls only to end up with a tangled half curled rats nest in my hair. I cried, I ruined my make up, I got back in the shower 10 minutes before we were supposed to leave. I went to family pictures with my infamous straight hair. I think that after this experience, I think I will just give up on curls-possibly forever!




2 comments:

Laura {and JR} said...

oh, Aubs....

Emily said...

Mine wouldn't have worked either!! You aren't alone in the stick straight hair. I guess it's true what they say, "the straight haired girls, they all want curls, and the brunettes wanna be blondes"

I'm sure you still looked great!