Friday, June 24, 2011

Melting Pot and Surprises!

First of all, this boy is just so good to me! He love to surprise me with so many things... and I love it too! We went to the Melting Pot restaurant, one of our favorites, in March or April. We went right after work so we drove separate and met at the restaurant. I got there first. I kept watching tons of people come in, waiting to be seated. So with all of the people in the waiting area, I was watching and looking out the window to see if I could see him coming soon. Well I finally saw him coming up the street. He had his hands behind his back, which I thought was a little weird, but didn't really phase me. But as soon as he walked in the doors into the seating area (with all those other people) he pulled out from behind him a HUGE bouquet of flowers and gave them to me! I was shocked, surprised, and embarrassed! Now, don't get me wrong I wasn't embarrassed about the flowers- I just didn't know what to do with all of those people looking at me. Isn't he just so thoughtful?! Love him!

Just Us

Me and my flowers!

3 comments:

Jimmy and Lindsey said...

So happy for you and Jared!

Laura said...

haha..that is a BIG bouquet & so sweet of Jared! I'm like you, I would have totally gotten embarrassed
too from people looking at me ;)

Laura {and JR} said...

good. thanks for the update. who knew jared could be so nice?? ;)