Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Country Christmas Concert

If you know me at all, you know I LOVE COUNTRY- and everything about it. Anything country from music to rodeos, from boots to cowboy hats I am country through and through. I went to a Country Christmas Concert with two of my brothers and my momma. The Concert featured Bombshel, Bucky Covington and Phil Vasser. It was really fun!

Bombshel: So SO GOOD!
Bombshel singing "Fight Like a Girl" such an amazing song

Oh and did I mention that one of the girls is from ID and plays the violin and fiddle insanely well?

This is what you get when your little brother gets a hold of your camera

Tell me this- who wears ear plugs at a concert?

Peace!

All four concert go-ers!

After the camera... stealing the glasses was next...

Big Sista with Lil Brotha

Bucky Covington- totally danced like Micheal Jackson!

Phil Vasser- so AMAZINGLY talented

We walked a few blocks back to our car from the ESA, as you can see my mom was either freezing or dillusional-both?

2 comments:

Chris and Amy Darton said...

How fun! Those were great people to perform together!

Laura {and JR} said...

fun! I'm jealous!