Tuesday, December 15, 2009

TrEe FeSTiVaL

A couple of weeks ago, on a Friday night I went to the Festival of Trees with Becky and Joshy. Here are a few pictures from the festivities...

So these pictures are a little backwards, but that is okay! At the end of the festival after we walked through hundreds of trees I made Becky and Josh do the "Bubble Machine" with me! I was so proud to introduce both of them to this fantastic machine, thanks to our friend Zack's brother Chad. Oh, and the best part- it was only two tickets!

Mr. Joshua trying to blow a bubble out of the bubble around him

There's me... inside the Bubble!

And of course Miss Becky

I, of course, found many cowboy themed trees that I loved...

I spy with my little eye... the thE THE GRINCH!

Oh hey there...

Two little tree go-ers!

This one is especially for my little brother Spencey!

Me by the Canadian Tree

Japanese Origami?
We loved the Festival of Trees this year, so many awesome trees, games, treats and goodies!

No comments: