Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It is now official...FINALLY

After 4 years of school work, a bachelors degree, a masters degree, an internship, hours of studying, 5 national exams, 1 state exam, two years of professional experience, and innumerable late nights, most of the time wanting to do this:


I am finally proud to say that I am now officially a...

FINALLY!!!

Oh and just for the record, I DO NOT DO

My deadline is not April 15th, I don't have just one busy season, and I don't know the "code" like the back of my hand, because I am an Auditor- with a personality :)

8 comments:

Barbara Knaub said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting to finally be done!

Chris and Amy Darton said...

Haleluja!!!!! I totally spelled that wrong. Good job- thats amazing!

Laura {and JR} said...

love the picture! i am so proud!

Shawn and Ali said...

This is Ali's husband Shawn...Congrats on the CPA. Being in my last semester of the masters program I can kind of say I know how you feel. I am looking forward to that day when I can say I have finally done it too...and it does get old when everyone thinks you can/will do their taxes.

Whitney said...

Congrats! I bet that is such a relief!!

Chelsea and Zachary said...

Hey Aubrey! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I had no idea you were a reader. Congrats on the big accomplishment!!

Greg and Sarah said...

Hey, I'm glad you found my blog! How are you? CPA-wow!!! That's awesome! Congrats!!!

Aubrey said...

Thanks everyone- you're so sweet!