Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tagged...

One of my best Delta gals, Whitney, agged me in one of her last posts. I was "supposed" to select the first photo folder, select the the 10th picture, and post the story behind it. When I went to actually do it, the picture wasn't one I wanted to post or write about because it was close to my Grandmother's death. So I changed the rules a little bit and here we go:
1. I selected the 13th photo folder (because it was from summer)

2. I then selected the 85th photo (just to spice it up)

3. Here is the story behind it...
My friends and I went to the Utah State Fair last September. We had a night filled with rides, animals, shows, corndogs, grilled corn on the cob, and slides. After we had spent a few hours at the fair, we decided to go check out the tractors... and we ended up taking dozens of pictures!

Aubrey and Ashley

No comments: