Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My little brother got married!

My Little brother got married! Yep, that is right on May 20, 2011 my brother just younger than me got married! His new little wifey is originally from Peru and is absolutely gorgeous! Her name is Mariuska, which is Russian, but we call her Mari for short. Their wedding was so much fun- we partied until about 11:30! Congrats little broski!

The new happy couple!
Brotherly Love
Grandpa with his 2 Bickmore girls
The best Men: Nate, Spencer & Adam
Grandma & her gals (Oops eyes closed!)
The girls & Mom
Newlyweds
The Sibs!
Sibs on Steps
Me & Cousin Jaimee
Me & My Love
Sista's Hair
And Smile!
Us!
#2 and #6 Best of Buds
Nate and his 16 year-old Posse
G & G Green
Couple's first dance- I totally almost shed a tear!

Happy Day- the End!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Okay Aubrey, it's time I leave a comment. :) I'm a faithful reader, but horrible at leaving comments. I just have to say congrats on your engagement!! That is so exciting!!! I haven't seen you in years, but you are still as beautiful as you were in high school. Good luck with wedding plans!!