Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bear Lake

So for any of you who were waiting to hear about the rest of my New York Trip- I am going to let you down. I have way too many pictures and stories to do it justice on a blog. So I will have to tell you in person, when you can actually see my 450 pictures!

However, I will tell you about my time at Beautiful Bear Lake. About a day or so after I got back from New York, my family went to Bear Lake for our vacation. We stayed at the KOA- I loved every minute of it. We haven't ever stayed at a nicer RV/Cabin resort. (And when I say resort- I don't mean a Cancun Beachside Resort, I mean fantastic for an RV Park) All of our family including aunts, uncles, (even the infamous Dean!), grandpa and siblings came. We had a blast. Here are a few pics from the experience.

This little lady is one we all call "FLOYD," my cousin. Her make shift hat is actually a beach frisbee-what can I say, she is a little inventor!


Me and the brothas! Eric and I posing with our shades getting ready to head to the lake. Riding out on the jet ski was a brother sandwich. I am in the middle- you can't see me, but Eric is driving and Nate is already holding on for dear life! ha ha

Jan, happy as a clam, freezing in 80 degree whether? Must be a Bickmore...

Cousins on THE coolest floating Trike I have EVER seen- loved it.


And this my friends is what you call "BLACKMAIL," or what happens when you take pictures of yourself with my camera. Apparently she just wanted to capture the moment all inclusive with her frisbee hat and old school life jacket sitting in a lawn chair on the beach.
The three stooges decided to try out the paddle boats. FYI they are a lot more work than they are worth- but it was great exercise! We went about 2 feet in 5 minutes... then around in circles.

And here is double trouble. The two in the family who naturally got the height, curls and dark hair.
And last but not least our resident "wild child," but who couldn't love this face?!














No comments: