Sunday, June 28, 2009

Eclipse Concert

My FAVORITE acapella group ever- Eclipse came to the Sandy Ampitheater. I had free tickets to their concert on Friday night. It was so much fun, and I absolutely loved every minute of it! I brought my mom and my little broski along for company. We walked over from our house-totally convenient P.S. However, when we arrived, we were all but hurried into a huddled mass of people in the restroom corridor. It had started to rain :( Luckily for us, they didn't cancel the show- only delayed it. So we waited out the storm and then enjoyed the rest of a gorgeous evening.




Eric and I sitting on the floor waiting out the storm- you can't tell we are bored can you?




Because we were so patient, we were rewarded with a rainbow!












And the wonderful group themselves, Eclipse! I could listen to them all night long!













Well that is all for now- peace out until next time!

No comments: